A Bit Of Shooting After Work.

Hi all went out for a few hours with my new air arms s410 i went out for the woodys but could not get near them this time,so i had a hare instead,i seen him in the distence between the willow that the farmer is growing i made my way though the willow and every time i put my foot down i trod on dead branches tried my hardest to keep quite,i got to within 30mts of me and the hare got down on my belly poped my head out of the willow and the :censored: hare had moved so went round the other side and he had gone and sat in the sun but the same again twigs breaking under foot poped my head out of the willow but this time he stayed where he was so got settled and took my shot at 30mts straight down, went over and picked him up hes a big lad but the first hare with my new s410 this rifle is good,thanks all atb symon :thumbs:

post-50031-0-83000700-1366628057.jpg

• Like 2

well done mate havnt seen a hare near me in over a year

cheers mate theres plenty here lol when i was shooting that 1 there was another 6 in the same field but left them alone i am not greedy theres allways another day and there are very frisky at moment so will leave them be for a few months.

atb symon

Need to be careful about shooting hares, on my permission they are classed as ground game and cannot be shot till end if June. But if your guy lets you go at them then great keep going!!! They make great BBQ meat, don't tell your guests what they are eating till they've ate it!!! Watch their faces.

Need to be careful about shooting hares, on my permission they are classed as ground game and cannot be shot till end if June. But if your guy lets you go at them then great keep going!!! They make great BBQ meat, don't tell your guests what they are eating till they've ate it!!! Watch their faces.

yes bud i am ok to shoot them,but i dont take many bud only if i fancy one for dinner

atb symon