Weihrauch Hw100 Kt At Work In The Field Carrying Out Rabbit Control.

Hello, I was bored last night so I decided to have a couple of hours before dark with the HW100.

I have uploaded a short clip showing the HW100 KT .177 cal doing Rabbit Control.
Although this video clip is short I hope I have managed to show its capabilities at various distances.
video was taken on a small pocket camcorder inside a vehicle filming through the windscreen.

I am quite impressed with the capability of this rifle and with the A & M Cylinder fitted it is so well balanced it is a pleasure to use.

Thanks Steve

The video footage is very good steve, dont knock it, sure you can always upgrade your cam, but this i you tube not the bbc.

got the a and m cylinder on mine as well, sweet adition, 170 shots in .177, saved 1lb 2 oz (HW TAKE NOTE) carry it round all day, sling or not. Good pest control mate, keep it up.

atb phil

The video footage is very good steve, dont knock it, sure you can always upgrade your cam, but this i you tube not the bbc.

got the a and m cylinder on mine as well, sweet adition, 170 shots in .177, saved 1lb 2 oz (HW TAKE NOTE) carry it round all day, sling or not. Good pest control mate, keep it up.

atb phil

Thanks phil I appreciate it mate.

Got a new camera this week mate, :angel:

Steve