Lucky Bred Dogs

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you must be joking aint you never seen spinner DAUGHTER OF LUCKY and tina DAUGHTER OF LUCKY now if that aint decent stuff i dont know what is my bitch mouse is awsome so there must be more and there w

tried to put up a pic of my old boy, But its not working...Hes Twelve now and frail and throaty like only old lurchers can be, But in his day, was a good tool to have in the kennel, Loved running him

dont think theres another dog an his offspring ever as much on film ...f**k the dog was a dream what more could you say about it

Posted Images

tried to put up a pic of my old boy, But its not working...Hes Twelve now and frail and throaty like only old lurchers can be, But in his day, was a good tool to have in the kennel, Loved running him in his prime in the fields where I lived, Was decent enough in his day with most species on this island

• Like 1

He was a top class dog but dont think owt come of his pups he sired pal. And who evers got um doesnt want to say much lol Thats why i said lucky you all dint make the grade.

you must be joking aint you never seen spinner DAUGHTER OF LUCKY and tina DAUGHTER OF LUCKY now if that aint decent stuff i dont know what is my bitch mouse is awsome so there must be more and there was supposed to be a lucky junior he was supposed to be a real un aswell think you need to watch a few runs of his off spring on you tube mate
  • Like 2

ran my bitch real hard for 4 seasons and never no sign of jacking she 7 now and the winter just gone gave her 12 runs down norwich way with people on here to see it and vouch for it aint saying she caught them all but ran them with style and defo no jacking was tired at the end though lol

I watched hours of lucky and his saplings run on dvd mush and they were top class not all coz a few jacked on the dvd but he was the best

dont think theres another dog an his offspring ever as much on film ...f**k the dog was a dream what more could you say about it

• Like 1

hope my pups are half as good as him id go so far as to say he is the best ever coursing dog that has ever lived

dont be saying that round the campfire in appleby after what the bulldozer done/
ha ha ha lucky for me all the way bulldozer is a good young dog from what ive seen but not in the same class as old lucky jmo but luckys style is second to none