Feeding Amounts

you dont need to feed dogs full bowls of food,your dog is still young so you can feed more if you like,my AB and bull x only get 100g a day i add in some meat to the complete,i found feeding full bowls just made them shit more and fat.

i feed twice a day

I did see the barf feeding, read you have to worm them more often? Why is barf feeding the best way?

Bones and raw flesh ! Other more knowledgeable members would be better at explaining it than me mate . Teeth , skin, coat, better digestion , less picking dog sh*t up are the improvements i noticed in my mutts . Like i said go on working dog health section on here and ask on there mate usually get good replies and opinions from people with years of experiance . Ive got 2 terriers and a lurcher all barf fed

if you look at a urban fox thats been eating scraps and then look at a rural fox thats been eating chickens and lambs ects theyre alot healthier, have alot better coat, fitter, more energetic ect as would your dog if you feed raw diet. its what they would eat if they was wild and its what there best off eating. plus there shits like bricks ao easy to clean kennels out

• Like 1