Patterdale Found Bently Doncaster

chocolate patterdale found bently doncaster looked like crap fed it up wormed it flead it pm me for info

your inbox will be full in 10 minutes :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

good they can have it mate its a good looking thing just needed fleaing and feeding up rang about rescue centres no ones reported it it was full of worms farmer droped it of said it just hammerd his russel but his russels a twat been out with dogs and hes fine with all mine and sound round kids

chocolate patterdale found bently doncaster looked like crap fed it up wormed it flead it pm me for info

your inbox will be full in 10 minutes :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

good they can have it mate its a good looking thing just needed fleaing and feeding up rang about rescue centres no ones reported it it was full of worms farmer droped it of said it just hammerd his russel but his russels a twat been out with dogs and hes fine with all mine and sound round kids

hows that black dog doing?

Not heard of one going missing , ill keep my ears open ;)

better to keep your eyes open , you might bump into something :laugh: :laugh:

You havent seen the thickness of my glasses :laugh:

i have to put my glasses on to find my glasses :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...

nobody claimed dog no ones round here council wont collect because ive had it more than seven days rang allover nobody reported a lost one so free to good home chocolate pat slightly marked up on face good looking thing flead and wormed pm me

nobody claimed dog no ones round here council wont collect because ive had it more than seven days rang allover nobody reported a lost one so free to good home chocolate pat slightly marked up on face good looking thing flead and wormed pm me

any pics :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: