Catapult Ammo

I've been doing a bit with my catty in the back garden, just trying to get a good shot.

I'm gettin a coke can at 10m consistently, using large nylock nuts!

What ammo do people use? Can you use glass marbles? They are cheap as chips. £2 for 100

I was going to start taking the catty out when I take the dogs out and get the odd woody for ferret food.

I use ballbairings , go to your local garages and ask some of the young guys to keep them for you they come out of the wheel hubs great for the job sayin that I've had my catty for a few months and have hit f**k all with it lol

9.5 steel in my eyes is for targets and cans ;) ,, also they are very light,, for hunting i will always recommend lead ammo :)

try telling the pigeons and squirrels and the odd rabbit that ive dropped that,oh sorry they cant :laugh: the speed they come out the catty adds the weight

9.5mm perfect :yes:

A good medium between size and cost.

Any smaller is a bit light, any bigger the price soars....

Just over a fiver for 200....9.5mm off fleabay.

Feck making your own...by the time youve moulded 200....at 6-8 at a time.......

Got better things to spend my time doing....rather just pay my money and reap the rewards.

But if you want to make your own..... milbro-proshot sell moulds for 80quid :laugh:

Or the local fishing shop for fishing weight moulds :yes:

Doesnt matter what size ammo your using, hit game in the right place using a catty with 22+ ft/lb its going down :yes:

• Like 1