Sfs Hw97Kt's First Victim

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah cheaper and wont have to throw 1/3 of the tin away haha, but i will try some superfields, crossman and H+N in the future see how they get on. Atb

Well here it is in its new stock, looks and feels better in my opinion. Atb.              

Posted Images

Ha yeah i think the butt pad would look good,those mounts look smart as-well! :yes:

All depends on how far you want to go...some like, some don't...i do. The adjustable butt pad is a must for me and brings the cheek piece up nicely. I must have a long neck as a standard butt pad doesn't sit right on me at all. I'll need to add 1 to the S410 :thumbs:

Edited by AirgunGuy

Benji how do you get on with hunting with the silver action? I would be concerned the vermin population would spot it straight away, although judging by the fact you downed that pigeon it mustn't make that much difference.

Phil

Not had a problem with it to be honest......but not really had it long enough to be sure and the sun has not been out yet to reflect of it haha, but im not the best for camo and concealment as it is, there alot of footpaths on the land so the vermin are not too gun shy, would be interesting to see if it made a difference though blending into the back ground!.