Frontline Spray

Where can I get Frontline spray from without an expensive visit to the vets?

although more expensive i know that frontline for dogs is better from the vets than the likes of countrywide and the chemists, as the frontline from countrywide/chemist is just standard frontline. the one from the vets is frontline combo, the vets have the licence to sell some extra ingrediant that normal agriculture stores dont have.

We where getting it for fifteen quid on line then they wanted a prescription my vet wanted £9.99 for the prescription but then said i need to see what dog you want it for after i explained it was for the ferrets and why he said thats a third of what we sell it for so no prescription

I use cat and kitten flea spray from pet store..couple of squirts and there sorted..cheap as chips..its made by Beapher.. Ive been using same bottle for a few years now and never had any probs..

Also use a bit of Diamaticus Earth Powder in the bedding etc etc especially through summer..sometimes give the ferts a little dust down with it mid summer.

ITS them bloody ticks I hate... but I sort of like removing them... :laugh: