how good were /are ....

tha bitch i got is 4 year old , my bitch is Kilrock Martha, Toms the best is her dad , milmount Martha her mother.

seems like there is a mix of track and coursing blood in her and all seem like quality dogs....think maybe this bitch is better bred than i thought.

cheers frank

The bitch is certainly well enough bred Tyson :) .

I'd hazard a guess she has been round Gretna a few times :hmm:

no not gretna i dont think, although i live 5 mins from the track. i hadher kept with a trainer who said hed look after her for me for free if he could run her , i know she won a couple of open races ad distance with him but she got injured , i found out he aint the best keeper of a dog cos she wasnt in best of nic when i got her back. im into coursin so pla on mating her soon

The bitch is certainly well enough bred Tyson :) .

I'd hazard a guess she has been round Gretna a few times :hmm:

no not gretna i dont think, although i live 5 mins from the track. i hadher kept with a trainer who said hed look after her for me for free if he could run her , i know she won a couple of open races ad distance with him but she got injured , i found out he aint the best keeper of a dog cos she wasnt in best of nic when i got her back. im into coursin so pla on mating her soon

I guess I was wrong then :doh: All the best with the future mating :thumbs:

• 2 months later...
What did you mate her with Tyson? How are the pups doing? If you can get them through the first week or so they usually make it. Good luck with them :thumbs:

craig nuttalls dog ' CASPER' (FOXY X DEACON)

she was a real good coursing grew and saw her run loads , best pure grew ive ever saw run a hare so i talked my uncle into using casper as hes probably the heartiest stud dog available so hopefully that should add more stamina to the pups.

the pups are doing great and are now 3weeks old 3 bitches and 1 dog

Image016.jpg

Image015.jpg

Image014.jpg

Image013.jpg

Image012.jpg

• 3 weeks later...