Best Air Rifle For £300??

I bought a 2nd hand scorpion multi shot the other week for 320. You don't see many multi shots below 300 tbh. Could get a single shot below that price though.

A BSA ultra single shot secondhand would be a good bet - you could add the multi shot upgrade from Rowan Engineering at a later date.

I haven't used the old stock mate but the new one IMO looks a lot better and feels great, just so you know an s200 like a lot of the air arms doesn't have a safety, with single shot you can de cock the rifle to make it safe but with the multishot it's more difficult, so it's something to consider, I have one and will never get rid of it or get another air rifle, it's perfect for me, if you haven't held one, try t get your hands on one as it is a small rifle like the ultra and very light, some people not many find this a problem

Just had a look at the brocock & bsa ultra on YouTube, both look handy little rifles. I like the cocking action on the BSA looks like a good mechanism, think its between ultra & s200 as don't see many brococks for sale. I already have Simmons wtc scope & hatsan pump so just looking for something for shooting woodies & vermin, what are these like for services, seals etc anyone had any problems with them?