Deerhound And Deerhound X

Jigsaw that bitch looks great, and the pure dog doesn't look overly tall if that bitch is 27". Those grey pups look little belters, good luck with them :thumbs:

hes 30 inches and solid with a temper if called for,I cant wait for next season either to see him run,I'll have a lot of good days on the coast with that bunch.lol

That's a nice size of dog, what line/lines is he from if you don't mind me asking?

origionally way back,doxhope but a lot of local stuff thats proved to be worthy of breeding to.he had a stunner of a bitch a few years back and she wasnt up to scratch,he put her to sleep even though he was offered a nice sum of money for her.He knew the buyer only wanted to breed litters from her so wouldnt sell.he keeps a good line of dogs but rarely breeds from them until he needs one himself.

:thumbs: Our bitch's dam is a doxhope 1st x 26.5tts, her sire is a 1st x collie/grey 25"tts, but she's ended up fractionally under 29"tts and thrown really greyhoundy. My son has put a couple of pics up on the thread 'THE girl dog', he was bored lol. She's 16 months standing in 1st pic, she'll be 3 in about 2-3 months, and the 2nd pic was taken last saturday with my pup, he's 1/4 deerhound 3/4 greyhound. That brindle dog pup next to the black pup in the pic you put up by the doorway has a 'proper' look about him lol :thumbs:

Sorry mate, pics are in the 'big powerful bitch' thread! lol. Yes, those are belting pups :thumbs:

Jigsaw that bitch looks great, and the pure dog doesn't look overly tall if that bitch is 27". Those grey pups look little belters, good luck with them :thumbs:

hes 30 inches and solid with a temper if called for,I cant wait for next season either to see him run,I'll have a lot of good days on the coast with that bunch.lol
That's a nice size of dog, what line/lines is he from if you don't mind me asking?
origionally way back,doxhope but a lot of local stuff thats proved to be worthy of breeding to.he had a stunner of a bitch a few years back and she wasnt up to scratch,he put her to sleep even though he was offered a nice sum of money for her.He knew the buyer only wanted to breed litters from her so wouldnt sell.he keeps a good line of dogs but rarely breeds from them until he needs one himself.
:thumbs: Our bitch's dam is a doxhope 1st x 26.5tts, her sire is a 1st x collie/grey 25"tts, but she's ended up fractionally under 29"tts and thrown really greyhoundy. My son has put a couple of pics up on the thread 'THE girl dog', he was bored lol. She's 16 months standing in 1st pic, she'll be 3 in about 2-3 months, and the 2nd pic was taken last saturday with my pup, he's 1/4 deerhound 3/4 greyhound. That brindle dog pup next to the black pup in the pic you put up by the doorway has a 'proper' look about him lol :thumbs:
Sorry mate, pics are in the 'big powerful bitch' thread! lol. Yes, those are belting pups :thumbs:
he's gonna think your son is a right tosser, "THE girl dog" thread, "big powerful bitch" thread ..lol

he's gonna think your son is a right tosser, "THE girl dog" thread, "big powerful bitch" thread ..lol

Nah, I think the man's got sense, got some proper dogs about him :yes: