HOB PROBLEM

Just looking for some advice i have a hob it seems to have lost alot of weight and some fur from around the eyes. Seems to be normal running around etc.

Thanks ziggy1

Both my hobs have lost weight & coat condition during this last few months but they have now moulted & seem to be putting on a little weight, there also nearly out of season as well, so hopefully yours is just the same a seasonal thing :D

Just to save starting a new thread, roughly when will my hob come out of season? Just he is on his own at the mo and probs abit lonely lol

H&J :thumbs:

Well my pair had massive balls a month ago & one of them is virtually out of season, the other has a shrunken pair now :laugh: from the longest day forward we loose an hour a month daylight, so basically they will slow down over the next month or two :D

Have you checked his teeth? our vasectomised hob is getting on a bit, we have had to put him on softer food now as his teeth are almost non existant, seems happy enough but just a differant diet.

Might be worth you having a check, also if yours are feed on carcasses , make sure no small bones lodge across roof of mouth or anywhere like that!

Just to save starting a new thread, roughly when will my hob come out of season? Just he is on his own at the mo and probs abit lonely lol

H&J :thumbs:

If your jill's are back to normal try putting the hob back in with them :thumbs: ...Put both of my hobs back in with the jill's this evening, lots of chattering but no scrapping or neck grabbing.