Has Anyone Got Pics Of Malamute X Greyhound

:snack: this should be good.

TC

my friend is bringing his malxg round later in the week 28 ins 85lbs i have got a better camera and wil put some pictures up that dont look like fuzzy felt .any one got pics of this excellent cross?

Edited by tiercel
  • Like 1

my friend is bringing his malxg round later in the week 28 ins 85lbs i have got a better camera and wil put some pictures up that dont look like fuzzy felt .any one got pics of this excellent cross?

how olds your mates malXg have you been out and seen it work? if you have how in your opinion do they compare with the gsdXgreys you have worked.

trigger2.mal is 14 months and is capable of catching anything he went out this morning daylight and caught a long eared thing and a rabitt his stamina is very good .very strongly made i have not seen the dog run but have known this man for 33 years and he is a geniune dog man he wouldnt keep anything which was not very good .i have seen the dog in the flesh his mother was a very powerful built malamute his father was a top class greyhound .he has allready caught anything and everything on 4 legs.he is comeing to see me midweek and i will put some photos up .taken with my new better quality camera .he has a very hard tempermeant and terrific stamina he is i think a bit stronger than a gsdxg but more willfull .malamutes are a lot heavier and more powerful than gsd .he is about 28 at the shoulder 85 lbs in weight.this cross is definetley stronger than gsdxg but harder to control

trigger2 .is that a malxg whaht height is he

hes only 1/4 malamute his mother was a first X malamute/greyhound and the sire is lurcher to lurcher. he was 2 last month theres only 2 of them bred that exact way in this country, him and his brother. he is just 27tts and was 77lb when i weighed him last a good 8months ago.