Ello pplz new dude ere

Guest Joelfc01

Guest Joelfc01

Hello ppl Ive been looking round dis site 4 a few months now bout 2 i rekon its boss coz i have got alurcher n a didnt really no wa am doin [bANNED TEXT] a go out huntin but now am on my feet so am all B) i am 12 an i only got my first lurcher well my first dog in feb she is a ridgeback X whippet an shes bozz! i hunt rabbits n foxes also dus the odd work on the lamp i am in liverpool so if ya av got ne advice or places round liverpol 2 go gime a bell i also do a bit of fishin n do a few snares so tra 4 now.

Joe

Guest Joelfc01
Welcome Joel

Are you West Indian?  :11:

I think I understood about 3 words out of that  :11: doesn't matter though, if you like hunting, welcome to the site!  :good:

Lmao no! im just a scouser lmao an me names Joe L.F.C. 01 lol an thanks 4 de wark welcum

Joe

Guest CharlieC

hi joel and welcome to the forum :good:

unusual looking dog you got there, would love to see some more pics if you get chance, how do you rate the ridgeback cross? I quite like ridgebacks myself.

Guest Joelfc01
hi joel and welcome to the forum  :good:

unusual looking dog you got there, would love to see some more pics if you get chance, how do you rate the ridgeback cross? I quite like ridgebacks myself.

I quite like the cross faster than the whippet full ped stronger back legs n stronger mouscles shes a great allrounder does tha lot only dun a bit of ferretin tho but frm wa av seen wid dem shes [bANNED TEXT] i rate her 8 1/2 outta 10 and i recommend these dogs but where from :search: :search: :search:

Joe