Couple Of Bunnys In The Bag...

Just had a walk out with "crackers" off here and his brother and his mate on a nice spot of permission and they took a few ferrets and nets.

Dogs marked well and ferrets bolted 13 in 3 hours. We did about 4 sets. One slipped the net early on and made it to safety so only 12 actually in the bag.

Another one slipped the net at the end of the day and my new dog Kai and Crackers' dog picked it up... and semi retrieved it between them. Lol.

Couple of pics...

AD220D81-33B1-4E32-9597-1E8996C8ABCF-921

64E519B2-DD3D-4A40-8E51-FB63761A580E-829

A602418A-0DEF-4D64-B6C0-EEEB7E6E6480-829

87A9039B-BC51-4925-A1F6-7D1B32B79AF0-921

40C4A71E-831D-4767-BBDD-40939FA910B2-921

well done mate that dog seems to be turning out to be a gooden :thumbs:

He only accounted for 1 of the 12 on his own, he marked a few sets which proved to have coney at home and he held a few in the nets. On the whole very steady :thumbs:

i been following your progress with this dog mate you say he hadnt done nowt until you got him and already hes catching and you really seem very pleased with the dog well done the rabbit he got on the golf course last week was it retrived ;)

i been following your progress with this dog mate you say he hadnt done nowt until you got him and already hes catching and you really seem very pleased with the dog well done the rabbit he got on the golf course last week was it retrived ;)

Yes mate both golf course bunnys retrieved to hand. He's doing well :thumbs:

youve definatly got a gooden there then pal atb with him and i carnt wait to hear what hes up to next season ive got a very good feeling you wont be dissapointed :thumbs:

youve definatly got a gooden there then pal atb with him and i carnt wait to hear what hes up to next season ive got a very good feeling you wont be dissapointed :thumbs:

Thanks chief. Will keep you updated for sure.

Thanks chief. Will keep you updated for sure.

cheers mate