Just Watched Wrecking Crew Clip On Youtube

Just watched a '2003, pre-ban clip of lam ping foxes by the wrecking crew'

I was quiet frankly disgusted to see some bloke from there 'crew' pick a fox up by it's tail and slam it into the ground to dispatch it, then when this didn't work he threw it back to the dog. Now Iv hunted, killed and disatched everything from mice to deer, but I wouldn't even think of treating an animal like that. It gives honourable pot filling lurcher men like myself a bad name and tarnishes us with the same red neck, ' trying to improve the size of there dicks by killing as many predators as possible' American cints.

As iv said before iv hunted fox, rabbit, hare and deer. But I don't laugh and act like a clown doing it. I never treat it with disrespect. I don't hate the animals I chase and hunt, I like them and respect them,

Can anyone who knows or is in the 'killing crew' comment?

And also, the 'killing crew' I mean really, what a name, can you get any more crass, childish, idiotic, chavy and stupid name. Gone are the days we low key lurcher men wonder around quietly, take what we can carry and and respect the countryside. Not make DVDs like there David f***ing Attenborough.

Rant over

• Like 7

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just watched a '2003, pre-ban clip of lam ping foxes by the wrecking crew'   I was quiet frankly disgusted to see some bloke from there 'crew' pick a fox up by it's tail and slam it into the groun

Can't see what's up with the dogs myself. Ok ok there doubled up but they get the job done and the lads ain't sat behind a keyboard like most dreamers on here.

Worry about yourself and your own dogs,at least they are out doing a bit...instead of coming on here f***ing moaning....

Boys will be boys lads are just having a laugh FFS.

Thought the vid was pretty good myself dogs did the job they were bred for. AS for the name of the vid I agree is a bit chavish but the dogs certainly did wreck those Reynard well done lads and dogs.

Your a moron as well then. If you think having a laugh is slamming an animal into the ground half arsed by the tail to dispatch it. That is no way to treat any animal. Granted there dogs are good but how they act is not on.. What so ever

True though, some times there's no other word. I still hunt like our grandfathers did, 1 lurcher, 1 terrier and my wits. No lamps and 4x4s. And on my way home il pick some herbs and mushrooms out of hedgerows. Not stop at a texaco garage for a can of red bull, a ginsters pasty and a mars bar. Maybe I'm just old fashioned though

• Like 1