Another New Member Here

just joined up after looking on here for a while,so thought id best do an intro. im from down in cornwall,have been shooting for over 20 yrs and served in the royal artillery, ive had air rifles here and there over the years but have only really started hunting about 12mnths ago,now im out every chance i get either shooting targets or on the rabbits or pigeons. i shoot an s400 with a rowan mag conversion and a weihrauch silencer,my 11yr old has a bsa scorpion t10 and is coming on a treat(he can hit tictacs at 25yds)so hes nearly ready for rabbitng with me,my other boy is 7 and has a gamo cadet and loves his shooting too. i will add that i keep the kids rifles locked away and they only shoot with me right beside them!! right im sure ive bored you all enough for now,and hopefully will speak to some of you soon cheers jasonpost-85258-0-94914400-1362667934.jpgpost-85258-0-46178500-1362667975.jpg

Well there nice guns .Great to see your young lads getting into the game My own son used to be mad into the whole hunting game with me as well ,Hunting fishing the whole lot ,turned 14 lost interest.hope your sons keep going with you.......nothing like it...........Enjoy while you can

i will do, my 16yr old would rather be out chasing girls now, as you said im making the most of the time i can while i can,and they seem just as mad on their shooting as i am. cheers

thanks,welcome to you too.i was refering to the liquid sunshine ha. where abouts in cornwall are you?im down in camborne cheers

So you are from up ;)in Cambourne , i am in wet and windy Penwith, nr St Just.