air arms s200

Best PCP you can get for the money IMHO, only thing that lets it down is the horrible plastic bolt :icon_eek: It being a single shot in standard form is a bit of a pain at first, but you soon get used to it, you can get a ten shot conversion for it, I never bothered though.

Very light and as accurate as most costing three times as much. I owned a S410K as well and sold that and kept the S200.

You won't go far wrong with it. Are you buying new or second hand?

Al :thumbs:

post-4503-1184944534.jpg

None that I'm aware of :no: . You can download a manual for them off the interweb if you want to check it's giblets, to be honest though, I don't tamper with my rifles at all and to date not one has let me down :no: .

The craziest thing I've done with mine is shooting those big purple weeds off a rock face behind our yard :laugh: . I couldn't get to them without a harness set up and thought sod that :icon_eek: , sat on a grassy bank about 30 metres away and shot the crap out of them :thumbs: This was only yesterday!!!!

On a more serious note, they are more than capable of dispatching most vermin, I've had loads of rabbits with mine, a couple of maggies Wednesday of this week and the thing is, these rifles are so light and quiet.

Al :gunsmilie:

None that I'm aware of :no: . You can download a manual for them off the interweb if you want to check it's giblets, to be honest though, I don't tamper with my rifles at all and to date not one has let me down :no: .

The craziest thing I've done with mine is shooting those big purple weeds off a rock face behind our yard :laugh: . I couldn't get to them without a harness set up and thought sod that :icon_eek: , sat on a grassy bank about 30 metres away and shot the crap out of them :thumbs: This was only yesterday!!!!

On a more serious note, they are more than capable of dispatching most vermin, I've had loads of rabbits with mine, a couple of maggies Wednesday of this week and the thing is, these rifles are so light and quiet.

Al :gunsmilie:

cheers mate ! :thumbs:

I replaced the plastic bolt and trigger with brass from Blackpool air rifles, and with the 10 shot mag its a cracking little gun, I also have a falcon hawk 8 shot, and although I like it, its not a patch on the S 210! as I like to call it.

Air Arms s200 are the best pcp for there price range i had 1 when they first came out i fitted it with simmons whitetail classic, silencer, 10 shot D.I.Y mag, harris bi-pod, slig and at the time earned its place in the cabinet good gun for the money :thumbs:

lurcherman :)