mink playing hell

HAD A PHONE CALL YESTERDAY FROM A WOMAN WHO OWNS A BURGER VAN SHE SAID THAT MINK WHERE CHASING HER CUSTOMERS AND TRYING TO GET INTO THE BURGERVAN COULD I HELP ??? SO I THOUGHT I HAVE TO SEE THIS, SO I WENT DOWN TO WHERE SHE WAS IN A LAYBY WAITED AND WAITED BUT NO SIGN OF ANY SO I SET A CATCH ALIVE TRAP THERE WENT DOWN 5.30am THIS MORNING AND CAUGHT ONE , HERE IS A PIC SHE WAS OVER THE MOON BUT THEN SAID THERES STILL ANTOHER 3 TO CATCH :clapper::clapper:

post-7748-1184937958_thumb.jpg

:hmm: I've never actually seen that exact trap before, mate. Where'd ye get that one from then?

Do ye get fried rice with it?

HI DITCH SHITTER I BOUGHT 2 OF THESE TRAPS OF E-BAY ONLY CHEEP AND NASTY ONES I MUST ADMIT BUT WHAT THE HELL IF ITS NOT BROKE DON'T FIX IT, :victory::thumbs:

Guest little_lloyd
MINK WHERE CHASING HER CUSTOMERS AND TRYING TO GET INTO THE BURGERVAN COULD I HELP ???

Not saying your a liar but that is funny and quite mad. Wouldnt of thought they would actully chase customers and try to enter the van :icon_eek:

Mad mad world eh :yes:

Guest Scuba1

DITCH .........quick get yourself a dozen or so of them burgers and you can stop drilling holes into frozen mice and may well have that mink catching problem licked.

Just ask the nice burger lady, if they float and you can do away with the raft idea as well. Just nail a Fenn to the top of a burger and let it sail and Bob is your mothers brother. :victory: :victory:

ATB

Michael

Edited by Scuba1
MINK WHERE CHASING HER CUSTOMERS AND TRYING TO GET INTO THE BURGERVAN COULD I HELP ???

Not saying your a liar but that is funny and quite mad. Wouldnt of thought they would actully chase customers and try to enter the van :icon_eek:

Mad mad world eh :yes:

HI LITTLE LOYD I COULD NOT BELIVE IT MY SELF BUT IT SEEMS SINCE THEY WERE VERY YOUNG PEOPLE HAVE BEEN FEEDING THEM SCRAPS AND THEY HAVE GOT USED TO PEOPLE BEING AROUND THEM, THE ONE I CAUGHT IN THE TRAP SEEMED TO BE QUITE USED TO HUMANS AS WHEN I PICKED THE TRAP UP IT DID NOT EVEN TRY TO GO FOR ME OR MAKE ANY NOISE?? IM GOING BACK THERE TIS AFTERNOON WHEN THE BURGER VAN HAS GONE I WILL TRY TO GET SOME OF THEM ON FILM????? THANSK FOR YOU REPLY :thumbs::thumbs: