A Basis Of A Trial ?

what happends when you get offered a trial on a made dog ?

do you leave a deposit use the dog for a week or so and then pay if its what your after or return if its a dudd ?

or do you go out on the sellers (Permission) and see whats about see what can be done ?

im curious as i am seeking a bull x and dnt wana buy a duffer . i have a lurcher deer-grey x saluki grey atm but only 6 months old . so got a long wait yet. and i was seaking a bull x anyway to join the kennels ! :)

do you leave a deposit use the dog for a week or so and then pay if its what your after or return if its a dudd ?

or do you go out on the sellers (Permission) and see whats about see what can be done ?

im curious as i am seeking a bull x and dnt wana buy a duffer . i have a lurcher deer-grey x saluki grey atm but only 6 months old . so got a long wait yet. and i was seaking a bull x anyway to join the kennels ! :)

nearly end of season mate spend time with pup over summer be 1 by the time season comes perfect to start people tend not to sell good dogs mainly shite

• Like 4

nearly end of season mate spend time with pup over summer be 1 by the time season comes perfect to start people tend not to sell good dogs mainly shite

spot on. u got all spring and summer to put the time into ur pup enjoy it and bring it on in the autumn be far more rewarding. in my opinion.

Edited because I didnt read properly lol

Why not just stick with your pup, it will be in a good position to start putting some stuff to bed by next season?

if you rush into getting another pup before your other one is up and running you will end up with 2 dogs that you will most likely end up with 2 dogs that wont reach what their potential should be.

Edited by lapin2008

usally depends on what agreement u have with the person ur getting it off so would get it sorted before leaving any money but think most folk would want a deposit at least