Mentoring

If his ticket is authorising him to purchase or acquire a .22LR, HMR, .223 and .308 he can go out an buy any of those rifle calibres. Doesn't necessarily mean they have to be your exact ones.

If they've listed your exact guns with serial numbers etc, I would think there's been another proverbial cock up.

On the front of cert it states that firearms and ammunition to which this certificate relates are shared with my cert no

I was hoping they would have listed my rifles etc under firearms possessed as we both use them

But they have given him carte blanche to go out and buy his own

that would give us more rifles in the house than they have in the local TA armoury :laugh:

Just spoken to them, i need to return the certificate so that they can put a shared clause in there and listing my rifles under firearms possessed

she seemed a bit taken aback when i mentioned we could now double up on our armaments :boogy:

So another delay :whistling:

They cant force you into being Mentored but it would be interesting to see who's got the bottle to say so when it might affect them getting a fire arms cert

I wouldnt accept a mentor and was granted all i asked for, .17 hmr, .22lr, .223 and .243