HI ALL :welcome:

ive just droped in to put some new pics up of my pup she is 7 month old now and looking spot on, ive just started to show her some rabbits on the lamp and she looks promising, i just hope all the other pups have turned out like her :thumbs:.

pups025ko4.jpg

pups023lc0.jpg

pups022vl9.jpg

all the best lee

nice looking bitch you have there mate how tall is she

hi twelsh thanks for the reply mate, the bitch is 23" at the mo the same size as her mum but i would be looking for her to go to 24", that would be just right for me.

im well happy with the way they have come out as this was a out cross mateing on my 6th gen line thats y i gave most of the pups away because i did not no what they was going to be like even thow i had takeun a long hard look at the lines.

if some of the other lads could put there pics up of the pups they have had of me that would cool thanks :big_boss:

First class :clapping: . I hope Lily looks half as good at that age B) . Here she is at 13 weeks with our daughter.

Al :thumbs:

nice 1 al, thats a lovely looking pup mate how is she bred, and its nice to see the littel one getting involed.

this is morgan holding the pup for me as i du claw it.

s054jo3.jpg

sallypups001ta6.jpg

after all this time and all the litters ive had i still can not belive how fast pups develop.

As you say, nice to see family involved. We've a niece who is a real whimp with dogs, screams every time one goes near her, so you can imagine what our Rotties are like when she calls here :wallbash: . I'll dig out the stuff on our Lily and get back to ya.

Edited by mad al

Lee, Lily is Bull/Grey X Bull/Grey, bought her off pitbul on here, saw her with her Mother and other pup and very nearly bought both..........the BOSS would have killed me :laugh:

Take care

Al :drink:

Lee, Lily is Bull/Grey X Bull/Grey, bought her off pitbul on here, saw her with her Mother and other pup and very nearly bought both..........the BOSS would have killed me :laugh:

Take care

LOL :clapper: i no what you mean mate there all the same :big_boss:,

thats a nice cross mate, ive always liked the 2nd cross in my lurchers i think it seems to give them just that bit more edge.

will you be going to the midland game fair this year, if you are ill see you there mate. :thumbs::thumbs::drink:

Take care

thats a nice cross mate, ive always liked the 2nd cross in my lurchers i think it seems to give them just that bit more edge.

will you be going to the midland game fair this year, if you are ill see you there mate. :thumbs::thumbs::drink:

Yep, we hope to go Lee. we'll have to arrange to meet there when it's on. :yes:

Take care

Yep, we hope to go Lee. we'll have to arrange to meet there when it's on. :yes:

ok mate will do, but i don't think you have much probs finding me im the misreable looking fecker lol :D:D in the bullx class :thumbs:

pups005cz7.jpg

see u there son :toast: