Got a 3.2 Limited on order that arrived today at the dealers, not driven it yet but can’t wait. Talking of waits the downside to the ford is a 6-7 month lead time but I have been assured it is well worth the wait. A friend has the 2.2 and the mpg is high 20s, low 30s but they are quite tight new and take a good few thousand miles to bed in, people seem to get a bit better or the same out of the 3.2.

If you’re a member of the NGO you can get 7% (saved £1550) cost £40 to join + what dealer discount you can negotiate, got 10%.

test driven both on and off road the new isuzu is as good as any they have give it a make over and with a five year wareanty the only thing is its a little bit narrow compared with the navara and ranger the ranger is big got loads of poke am just changing mine and its beetween the ranger and navara am leaning slowly to the ranger limited ,

Seen the new Ranger today....basic works model but actually looked ok. Never will i have another Navara in my life.........no change that too i'll 'never' have a Nissan every again.

test driven both on and off road the new isuzu is as good as any they have give it a make over and with a five year wareanty the only thing is its a little bit narrow compared with the navara and ranger the ranger is big got loads of poke am just changing mine and its beetween the ranger and navara am leaning slowly to the ranger limited ,

Seen the new Ranger today....basic works model but actually looked ok. Never will i have another Navara in my life.........no change that too i'll 'never' have a Nissan every again.

why labster

why labster

Purely on there customer service. Think we all know there d22 engine was a shambles and they fobbed me off, so they have lost me as a customer for good. I'm now in the process of dealing with Mitsibushi's Customer Service team and they are about as bad. If they dont come up trumps in a few days with a new back window for my jeep it will be Ford and Toyota to fight it out for my next one... :thumbs:

well lab ive had 4 d40s yes ive had probs in fact threatened to drive one through the show room window lol

but the dealer has come up trumps every time

axels , gears box first one 05 when they first came out but the gave me a new one only for the clutch to fail at 2000 mile again the dealer sorted it , the navara went through a lot of probs the dealer right or wrong told me they were that popular the could not produce enough to meet demand so were throwing them out of the factory in spain knowing the could sort the probs under warenty sound far fetched but ive had 4 and the last is 3 years old 95000 miles no probs , the ranger looks the part and drives well the dealer shit himself when i drove it across a field but was well pleased with its performance lol , the isuzu is capable but i just think a bit small for me dont touch the little rocking princesses coach the l200 lab you will get sea sick driving it , the toyota had to replace its wheels for smaller as it failed the euro test google it tipping over going through the cones , so its the navara v the ranger , :hmm:

be interesting to see how the ranger fairs,its a shame cause the older l200,and navaras also Toyotas were great,but the newer models are shit,a farmers got the new hilux and I believe he said hes had cambelts probs already,a guy whos got a 08 l200 told me hes getting shot of it engine bearings and other probs. and a mates got a 07 navara,40,000miles needs a clutch,ujs gone no 4wd,.......that's shocking................so its good old Isuzu or a change to the ranger....

good luck then mate,thats a lot of miles for the age,i think its hit and miss with navaras,others have had no probs,and they do drive well.

thats what there for bud their work horses 40000 miles what does he do the school run lol
ha,he only travels locally from farm to farm.your diesel bill must be a lot,im doing more money on juice than my mortgage lol,

well lab ive had 4 d40s yes ive had probs in fact threatened to drive one through the show room window lol

but the dealer has come up trumps every time

axels , gears box first one 05 when they first came out but the gave me a new one only for the clutch to fail at 2000 mile again the dealer sorted it , the navara went through a lot of probs the dealer right or wrong told me they were that popular the could not produce enough to meet demand so were throwing them out of the factory in spain knowing the could sort the probs under warenty sound far fetched but ive had 4 and the last is 3 years old 95000 miles no probs , the ranger looks the part and drives well the dealer shit himself when i drove it across a field but was well pleased with its performance lol , the isuzu is capable but i just think a bit small for me dont touch the little rocking princesses coach the l200 lab you will get sea sick driving it , the toyota had to replace its wheels for smaller as it failed the euro test google it tipping over going through the cones , so its the navara v the ranger , :hmm:

All good stuff too know mate and glad to hear you have had good service from Nissan.. :thumbs: . Personally i really cant fault the L200. I have the Warrior and for me it has everything. 2 weeks ago i was driving through 2 half feet of snow taking guns to pegs because there vehicles were stuck. Was just singing its praises and the driveshaft snapped..... :icon_redface: . Luckily it was under warranty..... :yes:

Thats shocking about the Hilux......how could such a top motor be let down on tyre size.....someone needs a boot up the arse there... :hmm:

why labster

Purely on there customer service. Think we all know there d22 engine was a shambles and they fobbed me off, so they have lost me as a customer for good. I'm now in the process of dealing with Mitsibushi's Customer Service team and they are about as bad. If they dont come up trumps in a few days with a new back window for my jeep it will be Ford and Toyota to fight it out for my next one... :thumbs:

mitsibishi`s customer service are a contradiction in terms like army inteligence mate, ive given up with them there useless :thumbs: