Drop Nets?

Sorley x

Guest foxyforce1

would this fence line be any good for a drop box mate? there discreet, catch all night and can be set ans unset when u want,obviously its a long term solution not jus something to put in for a week oe two but if the farmer wants results this is a good way to take down his population and u can shoot away the rest of the time at your lesure.

• 2 weeks later...
would this fence line be any good for a drop box mate? there discreet, catch all night and can be set ans unset when [NO TEXT TALK] want,obviously its a long term solution not jus something to put in for a week oe two but if the farmer wants results this is a good way to take down his population and [NO TEXT TALK] can shoot away the rest of the time at your lesure.

Unfortunately not. Hadn't considered it but went up a few evenings ago and had a look. Plus in truth I am looking about 3/4 fields to target. Mind you on one of them - I can't really make out which way the bulk of rabbts are coming from!!

Was going to have a look at those scottish drop nets at the CLA but that plan was nicely scuppered by the good old english weather. Will be up at the Midlands and have a look there, if like what i see the cheque book is in back pocket. Mind you the bank manger will spit his tea out if he sees that one. ah well them bunnies is bugging me - not mention the farmer.