cat trap

Guest andy p

Just for the record, deliberately catching, harming or killing a domestic cat is probably illegal, but is

kill or harm a domestic cat and you will certainly find yourself on the end of one, if not both of these two laws

1, willfull distruction of a persons property, criminal damage

2, anyone of the many laws that protect domesticated live stock

:thumbdown:

Guest andy p

true, plus everyone on the street thinking i'am a right c..t it's just the people next door have 6 of them, they keep you awake at night, open everyones bin bags every week and annoy my terrier, which is'nt to bad, but the rubbish every where it a real problem, we all clean it up but the cats owners are real lazy fooker's they dont seem to mind last weeks rubbish all over the place. :hmm:

true, plus everyone on the street thinking i'am a right c..t it's just the people next door have 6 of them, they keep you awake at night, open everyones bin bags every week and annoy my terrier, which is'nt to bad, but the rubbish every where it a real problem, we all clean it up but the cats owners are real lazy fooker's they dont seem to mind last weeks rubbish all over the place. :hmm:

Ah, those sort of people!

Two ways I would play it:

1) Complain to the Council, your local Councillor, your Parish Council and Environmental Health with pictures and if possible video evidence along with a diary of events.

2) As D.S. said, catch in a live trap and take to the RSPCA. nice idea that one.

/Mad

Guest andy p

thanks for the advise boys, its just a sticky one thats all, once you start complaining to councils and people thats when you all fall out, thats why i was thinking the sneaky approach, its not right i know but i dont want to be at war with the neighbours for shopping them, i dont know i guess i'll mull it over for a week or so.