Some Land To Take My Son Wild Camping,

hi, im hoping someone might read this and help me out, im wanting to take my son wild camping, basically teaching him the way of the land ect, im a ex soldier and im wanting my son to get of his computer and come with his dad, bit of dad and son time, no women aloud, lol , ill be putting up x2 hammocks and having a small fire, i will make sure that this is under control, im just hoping that there is some gamekeeper, land owner who might help me out, i will respect your land , come and meet you, im asking as i dont just want to take him out on someones land and get hastle, im in whickham, newcastle upon tyne, so if anyone can help me out, that would be much appreciated, please inbox me, thanks !! john

not sure if its any help,but you can camp at most scottish lochs,and have an open fire.wander about formilesand no one will bother you,no trespass laws up here.no sure about the rifle,ive taken an air rifle before and shot the odd bunny and phbeasant. just do it early doors when no one around lool

mind you it might still be a tad cold.

• Like 1

yeh i no mate, cheers, but im hoping someone local can help as if my son gets a bit scared as they do,, its easy to get him home, but once he is used to it, ill have him up there, 100%, he will be ok but he needs to get used to it if you no what i mean and been close to home would be great, thanks scothunter, much appreciated mate,

• Like 1

eye boysie, ya right mate, i am planning heading up that way but was hoping someone might have a bit of land i could use local as if we did get moved on by the police or farmer, ect it would destroy my son, hes a softy which isnt a bad thing but he prob wouldnt want to come anymore if that happened,

• Like 1

Hi there is a place near you at Blaydon burn its a farm with a big wood I'm shure it's called brockwell woods its back to basic and dogs and fires are ok it's on the Internet I stayed there in a caravan for about 3 months while working up in Newcastle but no guns allowed I payed by night and I'm shure it was £7 a night ill have a look for a link for you

• Like 1

Brockwell Wood , Blaydon On Tyne Campsites, Tyne and Wear

www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/details.asp?...Brockwell Wood, Blaydon On Tyne details in Tyne and Wear plus every camp site in the UK, England, ...

Brockwell Wood - UK Camp Site

www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/reviews.asp?...Details and Reviews of Brockwell Wood, Blaydon On Tyne in Tyne and Wear plus thousands of other ...

Blaydon On Tyne - UK Camp Site

www.ukcampsite.co.uk › ... › TownsDetails of all Camp Sites in Blaydon On Tyne - Tyne and Wear with reviews, and photos.

Places for camping near Blaydon, Tyne and Wear

Use precise location

• Like 2