They have got the brains and the inteligence the collie and cross with a greyhound it has the speed and for barb wire or hedges train them to jump and uve got a really great dog I have 2 of them and tthey usually catch 3out of 3 not a bad dog atall look on david hancock and it tells u all about the cross and the performance and you can see the studs and the pups [bANNED TEXT] are for sale atm

sounds like you know yer stuff mate :thumbs:

:laugh:

priceless... :D

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree entirely my learned friend, and welcome to the forum, pearls of wisdom like that should ensure you fit in effortlessly

I think the best lurcher to have is a bearded collie cross greyhound simple reason being it has the brains of the collie and the speed and stamina of the greyhound 1 of david hancocks I would recomend

Best lurcher? The man who understands his dogs and has most patients, ends up with the best lurcher.

They have got the brains and the inteligence the collie and cross with a greyhound it has the speed and for barb wire or hedges train them to jump and uve got a really great dog I have 2 of them and tthey usually catch 3out of 3 not a bad dog atall look on david hancock and it tells u all about the cross and the performance and you can see the studs and the pups [bANNED TEXT] are for sale atm

do you have hes ph no ill have 3 :bad: