How To Get Dsc And More Experience

Hello I have just got 243 on my ticket and been shooting for a couple of years what's the best way to obtain dsc and is there any deerstalking info / clubs about

Join this forum buddy.............

http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.uk/forum.php

I wouldn't the guy that runs it is a €¥+*^%#%^

What is any better on that site than this one.

There is plenty of land out there that is not shot, there is even more land that is shot , but the bloke lives in Xxxxx and goes once a year. The guy who runs that site will charge you £75 and you can shoot on land that is not his but he has bought the rights and will take you out, I hate clash of interests and I dare say this will start the ball.

Hello I have just got 243 on my ticket and been shooting for a couple of years what's the best way to obtain dsc and is there any deerstalking info / clubs about

http://www.thestalki...co.uk/forum.php

http://www.thestalki...co.uk/forum.php

It is a good site .....and you don't need to like the guy that runs it, whoever he is :thumbs:

Yep the site is good, but you will see a lot of people who charge for a day’s stalking, now this is a good thing in one way its not in another, its a good way for beginners to gain experience and say shoot their first deer under supervision which is the good side, but there is a thin line between deer management and making money and one can outweigh the other. What do I mean? you will see plenty of people advertising "days" let’s say during April, the advert says I have space for Roe Buck and 15 people apply those people are not all going to shoot deer as there are not enough, so what do you do when the first 8 people shoot and 7 more are booked in, you take them and take them where there are no deer that’s a con, im not saying that is what happens but I manage 4 places for deer and the quota has been reached and all the deer I wanted are taken, there is no making money its simple deer management with me and local farmers and shooters. if anyone wants to pay me £75 a day to walk round a empty wood please get cheque books out.

What I said yesterday is true there is land out there with deer and its not shot you just have to find it. Most of the advert for deer stalking and put on by the guy who runs the site, I get the impression its for personal gain and its just my opinion…

I dont mind taking anyone out and Im sure most on here would for free to watch listen and learn, and help not just to carry their gun to shoot but gain the experience they need, pulling the trigger is the easy part there is a lot of work to be done before you get to that stage, I have been shooting 35 odd years, deer for 20 of those . Whilst I would class myself as an expert on digging foxes as I did it professionally for many years I am always willing to learn when it comes to deer. On Tuesday this week I took 6 deer in to the game dealer so I must be doing something right. but I am never to old to learn.

• Like 3