Well Trained Lurchers?

Live in between moira and hillsbrough but have car and prepared to travel I'm getting a collie grey tonight or tomorrow all being well 10 months old apparently a good dog but remains to be seen lol any hints or tips an hints or tips would be appriciated and would be great if I could get out with someone

• 3 weeks later...

Just put time into the pup mate any spare time in the day you got just train the pup like retreiving sitting stay patience is allways good aswell but dont do to much in a day half hour to hour a day and itl come fine mate if you can get hold of dave plats films about purdey they are realy good to watch aswell :)

Live in between moira and hillsbrough but have car and prepared to travel I'm getting a collie grey tonight or tomorrow all being well 10 months old apparently a good dog but remains to be seen lol any hints or tips an hints or tips would be appriciated and would be great if I could get out with someone

hi mate not meaning to put you of but there is no dout a reason behind why the dog is for sale ive a pup here 8 months old very well trained sits stayes comes back to the whistle lies down can send him left and right and all this with hand signals or voice but as i say he is a pup and has not been entered yet

all i can say is it coming into the summer spend your time wisely training your pup mybe join a dog training club put the time in and you we get well rewarded for all that work and come september give me a pm and we meet up for a spot of lamping

all the best with your new dog

robert

Bitch wippet collie bull 13months was given it as it won't do fox on its own it was also barkin n whinen when chasing rabbits but thats sorted now she's 23 tts nice size lovely temperment was quite sharp at start with the other dogs still needs a lot of work though to get her into shape / fittened up before the season comes round again

Bitch wippet collie bull 13months was given it as it won't do fox on its own it was also barkin n whinen when chasing rabbits but thats sorted now she's 23 tts nice size lovely temperment was quite sharp at start with the other dogs still needs a lot of work though to get her into shape / fittened up before the season comes round again all being well there's a lot of potential