A Good Morning On The Downs

Had a good morning on the downs saturday, got out early and was all set up by 8oclock. Spent a couple of hours on the first burie bolted 19 but one slipped the net and someone (my self) missed a bolt hole so came away from that burie with 17 which i thought was rely good. We then moved onto a smaller burie spent an hour there bolted 4 and then the ferrets kept coming up so we called it a day. A walker passing by asked for a couple and so we her two and ended up going home with 19 which was my biggest bag this season.

post-70331-0-17314100-1359409244_thumb.jpg

Nice one mate good bag, I got a load of grief off a woman when I was ferreting a bank by some football pitches, a couple of years back, I don't tend to ferret near the public now..... It's nice to hear you we're well positively treated by the public

Lol what downs was it mate ? Sounded like a good day. If the weather is good ill be out tommorrow on a local bit of common. I take a small spade rucksack with all the bits i need ferret box and dogs. Its quite funny when people see a rabbit bolt and the dogs bring it right back to hand alive. Ive even got some good bits of permission off people riding there horses. Keep at them. Atb