Lucas V Bulldozer

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

both in training for the big match and in great condition heres a pic of both dogs taken today lol LUCAS BULLDOZER

I'm really looking forward to it I'm puttin all I can into lucas. Gona be great day jj puttin land on. I'm up against a top class dog no doubting that he young he never missed in last year forley sham

The truth is that these two dog's are two of the best "known" dog's in the U.K. the "Forley" of today is a very pale shadow of the "Forley" before the "ban" But it's not Bulldozer's fault that peopl

fensfeaver how old are you ? as you sound like a 11 year old, if your dog is so good ( and i don't doubt you ) why is there no dvd of him running for all to see ? all the dogs off old can be seen on video or dvd , just think you could sell them on here for £100 and make yourself a bit more money, good luck with your forthcoming matches

he best dog in england i garentee it

best dog in england :laugh: :laugh: and all you do is make excuses sayin he injured and cant turn up to match's some dog he is injured since november :laugh: that dogs rep is made on byes :toast: if it wasnt for thl that dog would have the same second name as its owner shit jack shit :laugh::thumbs:

well to behonest mush i aint got clue really slips this old mistfitt dog 500 yrds and he still keeps killing thease big ginger things been trying to stop him but he keeps doing it dinlo dog bad dog but he still keep killing 3 or 4 or 5 bad dog maybey i slip him 1000 yrds he mite miss then bad dog

your [bANNED TEXT] i pulled out every match bulldoer hasnt killed hare all year i payed lads off to pull out forley i mite offer john lucas 1000 to let me win hahahaha,,or even david hahahaha because he is shit ur [bANNED TEXT] hes crap buldozer is shit hahaha

come on lads use your fuxking head i enterd dog in folrley its not my fault if other dogs pull out and it not my fault if d r is runing apup ,,for god sake what is rong wid some men,,vcant they just let uss be and run are dogs in peace

• Like 2

your [bANNED TEXT] i pulled out every match bulldoer hasnt killed hare all year i payed lads off to pull out forley i mite offer john lucas 1000 to let me win hahahaha,,or even david hahahaha because he is shit ur [bANNED TEXT] hes crap buldozer is shit hahaha

Are you 11 ?

Just wondered like,