Looking For Lad. County Durham Area

This is a long shot looking for a lad I bought a Black and Tan lakie type dog from around 5 year back dog was called fagan . Never mated him and he disappeared out yard never got him back he was a very good digging dog just hoping his name rings a bell am after the same line if poss sorry can't even remember lass name he wa tall dark hair had a few dogs anyway hope someone can help cheers

Bought it from the lads house was in countryman weekly was smooth coated Black and Tan quite leggy was around 3 or 4 when I bought him it was a council looking estate I'm sure he said he had bull and some black stuff in his breeding he also sold my mate a chocolate bitch but she hadnt really done much I think he had an avary in bk yard as for village I can't remember it's all a stab in the dark I know

I honestly can't remember mate but it could be if it is your mate hell remember me we went in a gold Subaru forester my mate a big bald guy bought a choc bitch then I went back wi him n bought fagan and yes green seed that's wat I said