Starting Out. Am I Forgetting Anything??

Morning All,

As mentioned in previous posts, I have recieved my SG certificate whilst im offshore and having put my deposit down with my local FAD on a Baikal 12g O/U. I've been scanning ebay and several other sites to gather the essentials required to get myself started with wildfowling over both stubble fields and mudflats.

From the list below is there anything im missing?

12g Pull through snake

Bisley 12g Gun cleaning kit

Snap caps

Gun slip

Neoprene chest waders

Camo netting

Hide poles

Game bag

Cartridge belt

And yes, I have Considered getting myself some cartridges!!

"The early bird catches the worm. But the second mouse always gets the cheese :bye:"

Mines a dog lover aswell but she would ruin a working dog. She wants to stop work for a while if kids start appearing on the scene and thinks it'll be more practical to leave it until then. It's a nightmare, I know her plan as soon as I'm back offshore the beast will be out of its run and in my side of the bed. I can see it resenting me already!

I'm playing on this machine ,my wife ,lab,terrier are all a kip on the bed,no bloody room for me..if you post on the wild fowling section the boys on there will i'm sure put you right,i shoot a few pheasants,pigeons ,etc but dont get involved with wildfowling save the odd invite out to the marsh for the odd duck. deer are my main interest..