For sale my HW100KT in .22 - rifle only - in lovely original tiger striped walnut stock. Never thought I'd sell this rifle but I'm planning on getting my FAC this year and need the funds to purchase a .17HMR

I've had the rifle since new and bought it around three years ago from my local gunshop, Stephen J Fawcett's for £720. The rifle has been very well looked after and like all my equipment has been wiped down with Balistol oil after every outing, I'm a bit OCD when it comes to looking after my gear and this rifle reflects that. There are some very small marks on the tip of the silencer and on the scope rail from a recoil stud on the MTC Viper mounts. Not really noticeable to be honest, especially when a scope is mounted. The original figure of eight barrel band has been removed (I've still got it) and has been replaced with a Rowan Engineering 'cylinder band.'

The rifle shoots fantastic groups with Daystate Rangemaster Li's. Video clips of me shooting the rifle can be seen on my YouTube channel in my signature link (no hunting footage) which demonstrates the rifle's capabilities. Power is around 11.4ft/lb with the Li's and very consistent as expected. I have shot plenty of rabbits with this rifle and trust me when I say they drop on the spot, its clinical. Those of you on The Hunting Life Forum, Weihrauch Owners Club and Airgun Shooters UK will have read about some of my hunting ventures.

Rifle comes with silencer, x1 14 shot mag, quick fill probe and adapter for draining the cylinder and I can throw in a couple of tins of Rangemaster Li's (providing full price is paid) I'd prefer collection but can post at buyers cost.

£550

Any questions please ask by PM.

20121208_113141.jpg

20121208_112823.jpg

20121208_113124.jpg

20121208_112852.jpg

20121208_113158.jpg

20121208_113218.jpg

IMG00493-20111218-0919.jpg

20120811_153918.jpg

20120811_154011.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jonesr116
      Haven't been on here in a while and haven't been shooting in a while so I'm deciding so sell some gear and focus on other things.
      Firstly is my BSA lightning tactical xl in .177 comes with hawke hd 3-9x40 scope, one piece mounts and a LED ray gl2 torch with flip up red filter and buffalo river case.
      Only fault with the gun is the front sling swivel is missing.
      I also have a mad dog growler jacket in APG size medium
      A top gun skeet vest size medium
      British army Dpm smock medium-large
      British army issue jungle boots size 11
      Large jack pike shooting hold all
      British army cam net unsure of size but large enough for a personal hide
      I would like to see £130 for the rifle but I'm open to offers for everything together in a bundle
      Collection only for the rifle but the other items I can post and take paypal payments
      I'm in Warminster Wiltshire
      Thanks
    • By cometa300s
         View Advert Bsa r10 se .177 Hello everyone I have forsale my bsa r10 se regulated .177   Reason for selling is I simply don't have the time to get out.   Comes with hawk 3-12x50 sidewinder scopes, bi-pod, solid case,sling plus 2 magazines. Message me if your interested    Advertiser cometa300s Date 15/11/22 Price £550.00 Category Airguns                  

• By Miikee-L
      £450

Complete setup, including
      Bag
      Sling
      Silencer
      Hawke Panorama Scope

Selling due to it being barley used!!! Perfect Condition!!!

message me on here. Located in the West Midlands and can travel within reason!

• By maxtich
      Theoben Rapid MK1 hardwood Walnut Ambi stock in excellent condition.
      Sold Posted In mainland U.K
      On Hold

• By stoaty
      View Advert Lyn lewiington v mached hw97k 177 SOLD
      SOLD Decided to sell my hw97 it's been tuned by Lyn lewiington stunning bit of kit  . Pick up only. for bare gun willing to part ex it for a nice 177 hw100 STH Wales
      Stoaty
      Advertiser stoaty Date 14/09/21 P Category Airguns