To The Liverpool Lads

Alright lads I don't know if any of you can help me I'm looking for a bloke called wilf from up your way he's in his 40s,wears glasses & he keeps his own line of black uns!! Why I'm asking I sold him a wheatonbullgreyhound pup that I bred about 2 1/2yrs ago now but I lost contact with him when the pup was about 9-10 months old as I broke my phone & all my contacts was saved to my phone :( just wanted to know how dog is getting on & maybe some 1 knows him & could get me his contact number,as the rest of litter are doing the business ;) cheers atb cbx

Cheers bosnun mate ;) he was a nice genuine bloke mate & he said he keeps himself to himself that him & a couple of his mates kept they own line of black uns!! I've asked a few of my mates from up your way but they said they didn't know him!! I just liked to know how the dog is getting on I always keep in touch with all the pups I've bred as I don't do for ££ side I do it for my own use,my mates & for tidy lads to hav decent & honest dogs!!! Atb cbx

Yes mate ;) he asked if I'm doing repeat mating as his brother wants 1 after seeing his dog work ;) I'm really please how this litter turned out mate just gutted that grunt the 1 I kept back got killed just as he was making a good dog :( atb cbx

whats Tarn mate? 6 ?

suppose you'd need to do next year or so?

at least the dog you used is still out there to do repeat

Yes mate ;) he asked if I'm doing repeat mating as his brother wants 1 after seeing his dog work ;) I'm really please how this litter turned out mate just gutted that grunt the 1 I kept back got killed just as he was making a good dog :( atb cbx

whats Tarn mate? 6 ?

suppose you'd need to do next year or so?

at least the dog you used is still out there to do repeat

nearly 7 now mate yes I'll have to do it this year or next year mate I'd be gutted if anything happens to her & haven't got nothing here out of her as she's been good bitch to me plus I bred her as well ;) atb cbx