I am looking for Pre/anti tamper Rapid, would if possible buy charging equipment with it, money waiting for right gun . Would only buy face to face . South Wales area :cray: any one out there who has had his yuletide credit card bill and owns a not understanding wife :hmm:

on facebook air rifle owners group

Thinking of selling my theoben rapid 2.0cal come with divers bottle a nikko Stirling 3-9x40 ao ir md mount master sideir 2 12 shot mags and a klever gun bag and a sling don't no how much to put it up for so can someone help me please just so I no how much these go for thank you

Danny Barton 07792934982

73303_553638964665912_1805021979_n.jpg

Edited by STEVENS

the rapid can be worth between £ 400.00 and £ 550.00 depending on any alterations done and if it has been serviced recently. the scope is not the best around £ 25.00 to £ 45.00 new . Dive bottle is better if in test between £ 30.00 and £ 50.00 .Where abouts are you