Any Body Know Any Good Soliciters?

What have you been accused of lad some one may have been in the same position before you

if hes got ant sence he will say nowt,, esspecially on a open forum ;)

your right just askin what every body was thinking , nosey b*****d I am thumbs up

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if hes got ant sence he will say nowt,, esspecially on a open forum

THEY ALL ROB YOU

i would not worry about it it looks like they have very little if any evidence against you

I would fight this myself.

Section 1 is hunting mammals with dogs.

You had no game on you?

Is there any evidence you were hunting?

When they can't prove you were hunting, which they can't, they will go down the trespass route.

Did they seize any equipment? Lamps? Etc.

i was cautioned at the roadside on the a17 for section 1 of the hunting with dogs act 2004. they have now sent me a summons for tresspass in seacrh or pursuit of game, woodcocks, snipe or conies. the police never saw me on the land it was a few women with some fanny lickers that reported me an i was also on a public footpath. so in my eyes they have no eveidence its just i carnt risk not getting a decent soliciter because of my job or i would of gone in on my own

who nows lad best of luck all depends , you should'nt have said anything to the old bill before speaking to a solicitor except for your name and address and walking the dogs good luck

no evidence we were hunting and no game they siezed mobile phone. there may of been the odd picture with my dog and game where i have been out on my permission working my dogs withing the law as im a shotgun cert holder i sometimes use my dogs to retrive wounded game to stop any further suffering to the animal :victory:

my mate and daughters fella got caught with dogs on leads on a public footpath and they also had a lamp and they got of with it but dogs got taken of them for 6mths and 9mths then returned as they never had a case.