I HAVE A CHAMPION WINCH WITH REMOTE CONTROL,NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR COMPETITION,BUT IDEAL FOR GENERAL STUCK ABOUT,AND NOT EXPENSIVE,ITS ON MINE LAST THREE YEARS AND NO PROBLEMS,YOU MAY WANT TO CONSIDER SECOUND BATTERY FOR WINCHING,WITH SPLIT CHARGER,LOOK AT DEEP CELL BATTERY,REALLY WORTH THE MONEY,TRUST ME MATE ON THIS ONE

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By vfr400boy
      Am looking to buy a 59 plate defender any one have any experience with the ford motor in one ? 
    • By hily
      cos I sold my Sankey trailer I have an old N.A.T.O. HITCH including bolts for sale £20 collected from Northumberland.
    • By Mammoth
      Read a few of the threads here regarding the good old TD5 and I must say even with all the faults I'm still smitten. (Or is that raving mad? not sure.....)

Just picked a 2000 TD5 Auto, with all the bells and whistles, head gasket blown so in for a replacement gasket, skim and pressure test, or at worst head, block etc.

Also thinking of doing the other nasties whilst I am at it, you know:-

Cam chain
      Injector wiring loom
      oil pump bolt
      Water pump
      EGR removal
      Injector seal replacement

So it will be good bye to my trusty Range Rover V8 in a few weeks, I had fun fitting an new V8 unit from RPI engineering 28k ago, so someone will get a nice 4 x 4 for sure.

The objective is to have a reasonably priced TD5 Auto in a few weeks which will be by new 'Devil I know' go anywhere motor.
      Anyone else got anything to add to the above list whilst I am under the hood

Tom

• By SportingShooter
      Folks,

I'm still looking around for a 4x4 and I've clocked a Discovery with decent mileage, good price and in good condition,

Is there much to worry about with these wagons, any serious reliability issues? I know it will be fairly heavy on fuel but other than that, anything to look out for?

Cheers
      SS
    • By ferretfinder
      Hi I am new to the off roading scene and I am after a club or places to go off roading in the Cheshire area but will to travel if anyone can help me