A few Pictures of my Pup between 4 & 5 Month

Just found out how to upload pictures so i thought i would share a few of my pup. His breeding is roughly Saluki Bull Whippet x Bull Grey pics taken around 4-5 months, standing 22-23" tts, hes now 6 months coming on well.

Im taking things nice and slow with him letting him be a pup whilst getting the basics solid and forming a strong bond.

For a dog with breeding you wouldnt normally associate with being the most brightest, i can safely say hes picked up everything hes been taught so far very well. Retreving dummys and skins, walking to heel and basic commands (sit, stay etc) all in place.

Hes the first bull blooded lurcher i have owned contrary to some peoples oppinions of this 'type' he is suprising me every day with his calm nature and ability to pick things up quickly.

image_zps932e39ad.png

3561AEE3-52B7-40D9-B5C9-63E11CA71ADC-4758-00000362ACC5FA3B_zps956abb99.jpg

53091618-EB91-4479-A0CC-C9B9D67FC727-4758-00000362AA311646_zpsd2b6094c.jpg

My pup and whippet cross with some of my pals dogs

FF49D534-CD1F-4F92-92CB-F0F91A1484E7-4758-00000362A8745C02_zpsa5635826.jpg

Thanks Skycat he's a good looker, hopefully he will do the Job for me next winter!

Bird - sounds a nice type, what height you hoping for him to reach? Think mine will be 24tts fully grown maybe 25" max, still got plenty of knuckle left. Getting plenty of good grub into him seems to be thriving on BARF, minced veg with wholegrain bread and rice.

Will keep you posted on his progress Tom :)

Wez

Thanks Skycat he's a good looker, hopefully he will do the Job for me next winter!

Bird - sounds a nice type, what height you hoping for him to reach? Think mine will be 24tts fully grown maybe 25" max, still got plenty of knuckle left. Getting plenty of good grub into him seems to be thriving on BARF, minced veg with wholegrain bread and rice.

Wez

sent you a pm

Wez

:thumbs:

The big bull is my Pals (RapidJenky) off here and to be honest he is probably the best behaved bull i have seen, hes great with other dogs & stock and good with the pups. Its how hes been brought on, hes more a pet than a worker but he has and does work. He works cover, bushing etc and suprisingly catches the odd rabbit as he isint slow by any means. Although he does struggle on the turns as you would expect from a dog of this size and shape.