Bsa R10 mk2 or weihrauch hw 100

Lewis ste.. With me being 14 I know people how went to oakley in primary. And I must say there is a lot of rabbits at bolam and pircebridge :) and if you are ever passing bishop auckland west auckland area have a look to bishop gun club in tindele we shoot 22 rimfire there its a good range and a good night out :)

Lewis ste.. With me being 14 I know people how went to oakley in primary. And I must say there is a lot of rabbits at bolam and pircebridge :) and if you are ever passing bishop auckland west auckland area have a look to bishop gun club in tindele we shoot 22 rimfire there its a good range and a good night out :)

I'm 18 this year and left in reception/ year1, il be driving soon so will be going round those areas asking from permission as iv ferreted up there afew times. Do you shoot on much permission or just at the gun club?

My dad has a bsa r10 mk2 and a aa s200 but if it was legal they would be mine as he never uses them it is always me I love shooting rabbits and other vermin I have permision at spring gardens evenwood low lands a few different places and both of my grandads have farms. I also ferret but is difficult were I go as it is all thick cover were I have permision . But try to get permision were most sets are open :)

Seems like your sorted for perms then. My grandad has and horse racing farm in bolam so I can go up there and my girlfriend has a farm but I don't drive yet so restricted and only 17 still so through the summer but I should also have a new rifle hopefully a r10 with ultra barrel iv got my eyes on just got to wait for this apprentership to kick in

Seems like your sorted for perms then. My grandad has and horse racing farm in bolam so I can go up there and my girlfriend has a farm but I don't drive yet so restricted and only 17 still so through the summer but I should also have a new rifle hopefully a r10 with ultra barrel iv got my eyes on just got to wait for this apprentership to kick in

Same rifle as i owned for over 2 years Lewis.

You wont be disappointed.

Mine was a Simon Tench tuned BSA R10 .22 with Ultra barrel.

• Like 1