beddy greyhound for ferreting?

there aint goiny be much difference in these dogs abilities ;)

i think there would be if i am honest i mean a 3/4 grey 1/4 beddy should be able to take most game making a decent all rounder. were as with a whippet x beddy may struggle on stuff that bites back. although if you just wanted it soley for rabbits i would go for a smaller whippet x beddy

it dont matter what breeds or mixs you get they are going to need a couple of seasons to learn the jobs in hand

really ? dont you just get a dog and it kills rabbits and bring them back live to hand ? mine was killing rabbits at 4 months old and hares at 5... needless to say all back live to hand :whistling:

there aint goiny be much difference in these dogs abilities ;)

i think there would be if i am honest i mean a 3/4 grey 1/4 beddy should be able to take most game making a decent all rounder. were as with a whippet x beddy may struggle on stuff that bites back. although if you just wanted it soley for rabbits i would go for a smaller whippet x beddy

i know mate ;) ,most beddy x whippets i have seen aint had a problem with teeth...but did not want to go into to much detail,did not want to start a beddyxgrey...beddyxwhippet war :laugh: :laugh:

it dont matter what breeds or mixs you get they are going to need a couple of seasons to learn the jobs in hand

really ? dont you just get a dog and it kills rabbits and bring them back live to hand ? mine was killing rabbits at 4 months old and hares at 5... needless to say all back live to hand :whistling:

i know but your big ray some of us have to wait a little longer an hope for the best

i know but your big ray some of us have to wait a little longer an hope for the best

whats being big got to do with it :D:laugh:

• Like 1