bolting to dogs

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good work Del. We've only managed to get out 3/4 times so far this year and only 1 of the trips I've bothered to take the nets. Not enough rabbits down here to catch them all. Plus when you bolt to t

went for a walk with a mate and his two sons this morning and ended up working his parsons jack russell through some cover on an emankment to flush any rabbits out to my two lurchers.any way his dog w

Hi Del, always up for a day out bud Pm me and we'll get something sorted. Obviously I'll bring my camera and see what unfolds. Would be nice to bring 1 of mine up and see how similar / different tha

went for a walk with a mate and his two sons this morning and ended up working his parsons jack russell through some cover on an emankment to flush any rabbits out to my two lurchers.any way his dog worked everything like a demon and flushed a rabbit out across a horse field which pip my lurcher snapped up after a couple of turns.then his terrier gave out some tongue as it chased another rabbit through the thorn and bramle bushes and out across the same field for pip again to snap up with ease.i had my 7mth pup on my side of the bank with no action until we came to the bridge seperating my permission when a rabbit bolted infront of the pup but he struck but missed and the rabbit made its escape.enjoyed the walk and so did me mates kids atb ged

• Like 1

went for a walk with a mate and his two sons this morning and ended up working his parsons jack russell through some cover on an emankment to flush any rabbits out to my two lurchers.any way his dog worked everything like a demon and flushed a rabbit out across a horse field which pip my lurcher snapped up after a couple of turns.then his terrier gave out some tongue as it chased another rabbit through the thorn and bramle bushes and out across the same field for pip again to snap up with ease.i had my 7mth pup on my side of the bank with no action until we came to the bridge seperating my permission when a rabbit bolted infront of the pup but he struck but missed and the rabbit made its escape.enjoyed the walk and so did me mates kids atb ged

sounds a good mooch mate

sounds a good mooch mate

it was mate just trying to put some photos up.and the land owner was watching and rang me on the phone to say that was a good course plus some car and a lorry passing on the motor way gave a beep as they could see what was happening really enjoyed the morning stroll :thumbs:

Looks some bit of land that . You can't find a rabbit around here they seem to have died out I was lamping places with hundreds of rabbits on it now your lucky to get 1 run .nice dogs as well

we thought that all the rabbits had gone of the land i walk when lamping you would see a hand full over a few fields so decided to work a terrier and it paid off.so try day time mooching and see what you put up it worked for me :thumbs:

Looks some bit of land that . You can't find a rabbit around here they seem to have died out I was lamping places with hundreds of rabbits on it now your lucky to get 1 run .nice dogs as well

we thought that all the rabbits had gone of the land i walk when lamping you would see a hand full over a few fields so decided to work a terrier and it paid off.so try day time mooching and see what you put up it worked for me :thumbs:

Aye we tried that mate and nothing we have had a bad season only seen a dozen rabbits at best dogs had miby 2 or 3 .the foxes seem to be moving into old rabbit sets had a few tight ones with the terriers recently

Aye we tried that mate and nothing we have had a bad season only seen a dozen rabbits at best dogs had miby 2 or 3 .the foxes seem to be moving into old rabbit sets had a few tight ones with the terriers recently

ye mate them foxs are on the up but i think that the rabbits are still around not in great numbers but they,ll bounce back.they do seem to be on top rather than down there burrows because of the wet weather has flooded them out

Great looking dogs mate witch one is the non ped one? I have one also named fin he is 5 months old and stands 19 1/2 tts and weighs 23 lbs can't wait to get him out but gonna wait till next season before I start him! ?

the white one with black markings