brocock

I read a review a chap done on this rifle and he said he was extremely surprised by it and gave it a great review.....very accurate and excellent to handle though low shot count at around 30 but other than that, a very good review...enjoy and let us know how you get on with it :thumbs:

I have the standard Contour Super 6 in .177 and only fill to 185bar; that gives me 18-20 shots in the sweet-spot before dropping off point of aim at 30m. JSB Exact produce the tightest group for me, when steadied on a tripod it is almost pellet upon pellet. I also have an HW100KT and the Brocock is every bit as accurate.

Regards, Steve

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I know yours is the xl version iv got the standard contour super 6 in .22 the only difference between the 2 riffles would be the to the shot count and over all length,and a little lighter on weight of the riffle so can only comment on standard .22 im getting 26 full power shots at 11.2 -11.4 lbs with 14.5 gr pellets but pellet weight has a large barring on power and trajectory, after the 26 shot power starts to drop ,pellets eley wasps are ok out to about 25-27 yrds ,rws superfield 25-30yds within hunting size groups then start to drop that is with a 25 -26.5yrd zero.