Kennel fights problem!

good terriers never back down that is there job to stay until the end, so never pen them together especily them little black ones its an accident waiting to happen. my terriers get on very well hunt together and sit in the same box in the van, but there is no way they would be left in the same kennel, because its gona happen some day usually when they are comeing into heat, i have also heard of older bitchs killing pups as the pup will want to play all the time and the bitch will lose the head eventualy, all depends on how hardy the dogs are and how well you can trust them i would not take the chance.

• Like 2

are u sure ther realy fighting when your not around ? i culdent see a 4month old pup with milk teeth putting up much of a fight with a 4 year old terrier surley it whuld kill it pretty quick ?

you`d be suprised what a 4 month old pup can do ,,,
  • Like 1

cheers for the replys lads! seperating them when not around, seems to be working. mainly when there is food or bones involved. but aye 'coonboy' the wee one is proper goin for it. puts up not bad fight anol. slapped them when most recent fight happened and been fine since.

cheers again!!

are u sure ther realy fighting when your not around ? i culdent see a 4month old pup with milk teeth putting up much of a fight with a 4 year old terrier surley it whuld kill it pretty quick ?

you`d be suprised what a 4 month old pup can do ,,,

Well said stig, have seen some 4 month old dog pups that can handle themselves,

• Like 1