Need some if you will

Hi what is the best way to get your dog nice and fit fast but with out over working her, i take her for a walk every day for about a hour or two but she don't seems fast enough?? on and off the lamp

What dog would you say is best for ferreting ect as the land round here ant to big so need a 2nd dog that fast of the mark.

Well with my dogs we walk 4-5 mile a day sone days more depending on what's happening , plenty mooching on varied terrain , road walking and obviously working them. Depends on the dog how much it requires to get it really fit tbh :thumbs:

Hi what is the best way to get your dog nice and fit fast but with out over working her, i take her for a walk every day for about a hour or two but she don't seems fast enough?? on and off the lamp

What dog would you say is best for ferreting ect as the land round here ant to big so need a 2nd dog that fast of the mark.

a whippet or whippet x

she will be a nice looking dog when she,s fully matured and fit.. still young and inexperienced.

get her out with the ferrets..good way of getting her going.

ask on here if anyone is willing to let you have a walk out with them..theres a lot of good decent lads who go out down your way and plenty of land to go at with game about.