Any strong reasons not to use hazel poles on a quick set ?

Paid

Just wondering, before i swap my rather bendy electric fence poles on my quick set long net for hazel poles, wether there are any strong reasons why i shouldn't ?

I know, i know i am a tight git, but its either a new basket, or new poles, i cant buy both this time of year lol. and if you saw my home made basket, you would know why thats the most important buy ;)

Cool, I have some drying now, so give it a few days any i'll rig it up. I can see they are going to take up more room, but once dried they should be pretty light.

5 years out of my old electric fence poles hasn't been bad i recon.

I used to use fiber glass poles on all my long nets but couldnt stand the sound of them clinking at night its such an artificial sound and spooked the rabbits something rotten as most of my fields are small your always dropping the net within meters of the bunnies changed to hazel and with good results nice and quiet with quickset method. practacing witha trad i nocked up getting there slowly but clove hitch in the dark is testing me

• Like 1