Thousand year old...

I know this has probably been brought up a thousand times....

But this is still new for me as I have only recently moved to this country after living in 2 that allow coursing.

Coursing dates back thousands of years. But we can't do it because some rich people in the city say we can't.

Just a little snippet of information on the history of greyhounds/ lurchers and coursing. I found it an interesting read.

EDIT: I totally f****d that up.
:laugh:

Here's the link.
Edited by Matt3699
  • Like 1

I wasn't "some rich people" who banned coursing, (as part of The Hunting Act, 2004); it was the Labour Party, the party that is supposed to be for the working man !! LMFAO !! Even though most of the Labour Party are rich, especialy the b*****d who was then PM ; Blair.

Cheers.

• Like 5

I wasn't "some rich people" who banned coursing, (as part of The Hunting Act, 2004); it was the Labour Party, the party that is supposed to be for the working man !! LMFAO !! Even though most of the Labour Party are rich, especialy the b*****d who was then PM ; Blair.

Cheers.

I know, I know. Makes it even worst.

Cheers.

he's richer now, with his oil fields! I hope he dies tbh, and that slag of a wife, with her human rights! totally fecked this country

• Like 3

didnt know blair had his paws in the oil game

whats hasn't he got them in!!

sure there all the same....who votes the c**ts in....and then they sit back or sorry bend over an let the fcuk them

just go's to show we are surrounded by retarded people, who only vote for labor or Tory!

hoping things change and soon!

I've never voted Tory in my life, but they wouldn't of banned Hunting; Cameron rides to hounds, and if it wasn't for the fact they don't have a majority and have to depend on the LimpDems to get legislation voted thru', the Ban would have been repealed by now !

Cheers.

• Like 3

I've never voted Tory in my life, but they wouldn't of banned Hunting; Cameron rides to hounds, and if it wasn't for the fact they don't have a majority and have to depend on the LimpDems to get legislation voted thru', the Ban would have been repealed by now !

Cheers.

Maybe you should of voted Tory and things 'may' have been different Chartpolski ........ :yes:

Cheers.

he's richer now, with his oil fields! I hope he dies tbh, and that slag of a wife, with her human rights! totally fecked this country

and its a mans human right to put meat on the table if he needs to

Cheers.

Maybe you should of voted Tory and things 'may' have been different Chartpolski ........ :yes:

The things I hate about the Tories far out wheigh the things I like about them. I remember the Miners strikes and the de-industrialisation of the North !! So I guess they'll have to do without my vote !! :thumbs:

Cheers.

• Like 3

Cheers.

The things I hate about the Tories far out wheigh the things I like about them. I remember the Miners strikes and the de-industrialisation of the North !! So I guess they'll have to do without my vote !! :thumbs:

Cheers.

My granddad , drummed that into me,,, the strikes is still a very sore spot with him!

Cheers.

Cheers.

My granddad , drummed that into me,,, the strikes is still a very sore spot with him!

terrible time hell will never be full to that whores in it
  • Like 1