Vaccination Problems

Took my six year old springer to the vets yesterday for annual booster vaccination. Vet checked her over and everything was fine. When we came home all was fine, then last night all she wanted to do was lay down. Took her out and she was out of character and sick. She has been sick again this morning and muck is loss. She has no go in her and doesn't really want to walk.

She was injected with Canigen Lepto2 (previously been done with Nobivac Lepto2 and had no reaction) has anyone else had these problems and how long are they going to last!!

If you think your dogs health has had a down turn since the visit to the vet ring them and tell them so,Vet surgeries are just like hospitals,laced with bacteria !!!

IF I HAVE TO ATTEND THE VET,I ONLY TAKE THE DOG OUT OF THE CAR WHEN I AM CALLED FOR.

Regarding booster jabs,dogs will have built up enough antibodies in the immune system by the age of 6 !!

BUT is probably worth getting dogs jabbed for Leptospirosis if used for ratting or if you allow your dog to drink from natural water sources !!

Edited by camokev64