YOU SHOULD NO BETTER.

ALRIGHT TROOP;S

JUST IN.

WENT TO ALOCAL GOLF COURSE THERE AND THE WEE DOG HAD ABOUT 25 CHASES.

WEATHERS JUST RIGHT.FIRST TIME I PUT THE LIGHT ON THERE WAS ABOUT 30 SITTIN OUT ABOUT 50 TO 90 YRDS WEE BITCH LOCKED ON AND WITHIN 120YRDS WE HAD OUR 1ST CAPTURE..2/3 FAIRWAYS LATER 3 SITTING OUT SENT THE DOG AND 1 CAME OUT INTO THE FAIRWAY WEE BITCH DROPPED 2 GEARS AND LIFTED IT IN MID FLIGHT.

ON THE WAY BACK TOO THE CAR AT THE SHORE ,I LAMPED THE TIDE LINE SURE ENOUGH THERE WAS A FURRY STROLLING ABOUT ON THE MOUCH 2 SQEAKS IN SHE CAME/HUGE RABBIT/.40FT WEE BITCH MET IT HEAD ON UP A CONCRETE HARBOUR SIDE AND INTO THE CAR PARK2FT AWAY NEARLY INTO ME AND LEE AND DOWN ONTO JAGGED ROCKS FOR 70 YRDS.

I WAS WAITING FOR THE YELPS AND BROKEN LEGS BUT THE WEE .EXOCET REELED IT IN AND GRABBED ITS TAIL WICH SENT IT SUMMERSALTING SHE TRIED TO GRAB AND THE CHASE WAS ON AGAIN ALONG A SAND BANK AND SHE STRUCK AGAIN BUT NEVER HELD THE 2 OFF THEM ENDED IN THE RASHES AND OUT OFF THE BEAM 2MINS LATER SHE CAME IN BOUNCING.

LUCKLY FEET WERE INTACKED NO STUBBS OR CUTS.

SHES ONLY 21IN BUT LIGHT ON THE LOAFERS THANK FK. BIG ,BIG HEART.

SHOULDVE NOWN BETTER AT MY AGE ,BITCH COULDA FKD HERSELF.

PERMANENT. :whistling:

That made me laugh because I remember couple a years back on moors. Slipped dog on a couple bunnies. They bolted around headed for the lane running through that part. Only then did I remember the cattle grids! Heart was in my mouth and I was shouting grids grids, like the dog knew what I was on about! :laugh:

Anyway clever lad that he was he spotted them and cleared them in one grabbing his quarry on the other side.

• Like 2