flintoff from lords to the ring

Guest bullterrier

thats entertainment what about micky roarke or randel cobb

Where talking about the british boxing board of control here matey and the YANKS.

The BBBC wouldnt give 2 pro fighters a liecence to box yet the muppets give a fecking cricketer one.

Discracefull is what i say and there making a mockery over it....

the bbbc refuse a lot of people licence and keen as they are its probably for there own good

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the man raises £££££££££ for alder hey kids hospital good luck to him in any thing he does

Don't worry boys , they have told the BBBOC that he will be fighting Audley Harrison thats why they gave him the ok with his licence :)

I didnt know google gave out opinions but at least let me know what it is im supposed to be googling !!

Where talking about the british boxing board of control here matey and the YANKS.

The BBBC wouldnt give 2 pro fighters a liecence to box yet the muppets give a fecking cricketer one.

the bbbc refuse a lot of people licence and keen as they are its probably for there own good

so why give flintoff one then?

• Like 1

Where talking about the british boxing board of control here matey and not the YANKS.

Bang on...........Yanks think nothing of slinging pro boxers into an mma cage......or wwf wrestlers and street sluggers into mma cages..............didnt that yank mush who fought Klitchko a while back come out of american football.................our bbboc has been one of the most respected boards in the world for years.

Edited by gnasher16

why not if hes fit

why not if hes fit

how the feck is he fit? didnt he retire from cricket because of injury :rolleyes:

sometimes just sometimes he does matey

I didnt know google gave out opinions :blink: but at least let me know what it is im supposed to be googling !!

sorry gnasher i didnt think you would of been aware of the people in question anyway its me talking crap there not british

why not if hes fit

how the feck is he fit? didnt he retire from cricket because of injury :rolleyes:

i dont know bad injury lifting the cucumber sandwichs

why not if hes fit

In all fairness so what if he,s fit................David Haye is fit as a fiddle but he still wont get a game for Man Utd on saturday !!..................What skills/talent has he got ?.....What are his qualities as a fighter ?......What level has he been fighting amateur at to enable him to be good enough to turn pro ?

Virtually anyone can get fit..............very few people can get a pro boxing licence though.

why not if hes fit

In all fairness so what if he,s fit................David Haye is fit as a fiddle but he still wont get a game for Man Utd on saturday !!..................What skills/talent has he got ?.....What are his qualities as a fighter ?......What level has he been fighting amateur at to enable him to be good enough to turn pro ?

Virtually anyone can get fit..............very few people can get a pro boxing licence though.

I heard tyson fury has been picked for ashes

• Like 1

why not if hes fit

in all fairness i think freddie could draw a bigger crowd than haye and in all fairness win loss or draw i dont think he will be an embarrasment and i dont think he wants to make a career out of it..maybe he was a club fighter

why not if hes fit

in all fairness i think freddie could draw a bigger crowd than haye and in all fairness win loss or draw i dont think he will be an embarrasment and i dont think he wants to make a career out of it..maybe he was a club fighter

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: really? are you serious?